Chocolate Sand Biscuits
- 200g baking marge
- 200g self raising flour
- 50g custard powder
- 50g cocoa powder
- 200g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan oven) 200C(conventional oven)
- Add all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into balls and place on baking paper on a baking tray. Press the balls with your fork.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the edges of the cookies feel dry and set, but the middles are still soft and slightly puffy.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack.