- 50ml High quality vodka
- 35ml coffee liqueur
- 1 shot (25ml) of Finca Bourbon Organic (or other) espresso
- 3 Finca Bourbon Organic (or other) whole coffee beans
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Pour the vodka, coffee liqueur and espresso into a cocktail shaker. Fill the martini glass with ice to chill and then fill the cocktail shaker with plenty of ice as well.
- Close the shaker and give it a good tap to fasten it shut, then give it a massive shake. You want the ice to break up while chilling the liquid down because its what creates the frothy top. Try to use fresh ice from the freezer, as melting ice is too watery and will dilute the martini.
- Once shaken, empty the ice out of the Martini glass, then place the strainer on top of the shaker and carefully pour the contents through a sieve directly into the glass.
- Place the 3 whole coffee beans next to each other on top of the drink