- 25ml High quality Irish whiskey
- 85ml strong brewed Tayronaca Organic (or other) or 1 espresso shot with added hot water to 85ml
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 heaped tbsp whipped pouring cream
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Pour the sugar into a warm Irish coffee mug or coffee glass and add the warm coffee
- Stir until all of the sugar is dissolved
- Add the Irish whiskey and stir again
- Float the cream on top by pouring it over the back of a spoon. The cream should sit on top of the drink..
- (Optional) Garnish with coffee beans, coffee grinds or brown sugar sprinkles.