Peanut Butter and Raisin Cookies
- 50g butter
- 50g caster sugar
- 50g light brown sugar
- 50g smooth high quality peanut butter
- 40g raisins
- 1 egg yolk
- 100g self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp (30ml) milk
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan oven) 200C(conventional oven)
- Cream the butter, caster and light brown sugar together until creamy.
- Stir in peanut butter, flour, egg yolk, milk and raisins to make a soft dough
- Roll the dough and form small balls.
- Place the balls on a baking tray with baking paper making sure the balls are well spaced.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the edges of the cookies feel dry and set, but the middles are still soft and slightly puffy.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack.