- 125g butter
- 55g caster sugar, plus extra to finish
- 180g plain flour
- Add 50g of chopped glacé ginger or chocolate chips at step 3
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan oven) 200C(conventional oven)
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth
- Add the flour by using a sieve and mix well to make a dough
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough to approx 1cm thick. Make your cutting and place on a baking paper lined baking tray. Keep rolling and cutting your dough until all your dough is used.
- Sprinkle the extra caster sugar on top of the fingers
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until pale golden-brown. Set aside to cool on a wire rack.